A logo is perhaps the most important element of any brand. When you see the Golden Arches, you immediately know it’s McDonald’s. The same goes for the indelible shape of the Coca-Cola bottle.
If you’re thinking of learning how to start your own blog, then you need a logo.
Designers spend days, months, and years refining the logos for their brands, with the great logos standing the test of time. In this vein, we’ve put together 50 logo design tutorials, to help you in crafting your one great logo.
I’ve put together a tutorial on how to write a blog post by giving you a list of 101 blog post ideas to kickstart any latent blogger.
- Illustrator Tutorial – Heart Glossy 3D
- Create Rainbow Logos with Warped Grids
- Creating a Crazy Cool Logo
- Logo Design Project Step by Step Walkthrough
- How to design an awesome logo
- Logo Design Tutorial
- Futuristic Web Logo Design tutorial using photoshop
- Doing Your Own Company Logo Design
- Photoshop design strawberry logo in photoshop
- Design a Grungy Circular Logo
- Photoshop Star Logo
- Simple logo design ideas using custom shapes in Photoshop
- How Web 2.0 Logos are drawn (Photoshop)
- Professional Web Design Studio Logo
- Professional Logo Design
- How to Design a Logotype from Conception to Completion
- Step-by-step logo
- Photoshop Tutorial: How to Make a Web 2.0-Style Logo
- 3D Logo Tutorial
- Tutorial: Web 2.0 Logo Reflection in Vector format with Illustrator
- Creating a Lens Flare With The WordPress Logo
- Web 2.0 Design Kit
- Create a Web 2.0 logo using Abobe Photoshop
- Drawing The Volkswagon Logo
- Glossy Vector Web 2.0 Logo Text in 5 Easy Steps
- Windows Vista Logo Tutorial