The power of imagery is an increasingly purposeful business tool, especially when it comes to promoting a brand and gaining recognition among your target audience. When you consider the unprecedented growth of social media website Pinterest, and the speed with which the Kony 2012 video campaign became a viral sensation, then it is clear that striking imagery and audio visual footage have the potential to work as highly effective marketing tools.
5 Ways in Which an Audio Visual Promotion Can Boost Your Brand
So how exactly can a video promotion boost the popularity of your brand and website? Consider the following: -
- Reaching a Wider Target Audience: If you restrict your digital marketing campaigns to blog posting and text driven social media sites, then you are missing out on maximising the significant resources of both YouTube and Pinterest. These two sites should form part of a diverse integrated strategy, and a promotional video is key to reaching out to as wide a target audience as possible.
- Guaranteeing Shares and Likes among Followers: As independent social media websites continue to deepen their integration with one another, so too online marketing is becoming an increasingly effective exercise. With the capability to upload and share YouTube videos directly through sites such as Facebook, you can guarantee that your footage is shared among a far wider group of viewers and potential customers.
- Affecting a Greater Level of Interaction: This increased capacity to share videos and imagery is part of a far greater level of interaction between brands and their clients, which only serves to forge stronger and more sustainable relationships. Except in cases where high quality text content is used, videos are far more effective when it comes to generating emotive and meaningful responses from customers.
- Appealing to the Younger Social Demographic: The younger individuals in society remain key players among the social media audience, as they are the most frequent users and also the demographic most likely to share audio visual content with friends. By promoting your website through a branded video, you can tap into this target market and share your message with an extremely influential group of consumers.
- Making a Brand Go Viral: While link building should be considered as part of an organic and long term strategy to build a brand and effective online presence, well-constructed promotional videos have the potential to make their subject go viral. This is crucial to the appeal of audio visual footage as a marketing tool, and something that should not be ignored by your business.
The Bottom Line
Thanks to the advent of social media and continued technological advancement, promotional videos can be professionally created, uploaded and shared at virtually no cost whatsoever. Given the potential returns that they can deliver both in terms of raising consumer awareness and revenue, it is little wonder that they continue to emerge as one of the most popular marketing tools among small businesses, large corporations and even nonprofit organisations.